Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
The Old Navy Online Sample Coordinator is the sample expert and key point of contact for all online samples incoming and outgoing at our HQ.
• Learn and master Old Navy Online’s sample tracking programs and processes - both digital and physical
• Keep online samples organized and clearly communicate status of online sample requests - tracking arrivals and delays
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional teams
• Become familiar with Old Navy seasonal product lifecycles
• Support needs of online product photography and product copy teams, ensuring samples are accurate and received on time
Reports to Program Manager; Partners with Online & Photo Studio Sample Coordinators, Associate/Assistant Program Managers, Global/Digital/Site Merchants, Marketing
• Strong attention to detail and strong sense of urgency
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Physically manage, transport, maneuver boxed and individual samples at large scale
• Ability to learn new software/programs
• Comfortable working autonomously and independently
• Experience in deadline-driven and project driving tasks
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.