Sales Specialist - Machinery If you are a Sales Specialist - Machinery with experience, please read on!
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation based on experience from * $50K-$90K base salary *
- Excellent company culture
- Amazing personal and professional growth opportunity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans
What You Will Be Doing - Build strong honest relationships with current and new customers
- Demonstrate products and services to customers
- Ability to provide detailed technical information on the phone and email daily
- Use of contact management software for tracking all sales activities
- Learn, understand and become an expert so as to be able to prepare product price quotations using Microsoft Excel software
- Work with accounts receivable to ensure customers credit is acceptable
- Negotiate terms of payment with the customer
- Manage projects and work with engineering, purchasing and production staff to meet customers needs
- Perform field promotional work to sell and develop new business.
What You Need for this Position A bachelor's degree is preferred and/or at least 3 years of Sales experience/knowledge of:
- Strong technical abilities
- Clear, friendly, and concise customer interaction skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to read and interpret prints, 3D and 2D CAD files
- Have the ability to seek prospects and close the deal
- Ability to increase sales with current major accounts
Challenges for this position:
1. Learning the product lines in order to speak technically about them with customers
2. Knowing how to speak on the phone in detail about the products
3. Learning our quote system (EXCEL Software)
4. Learning our BOM and cost system (NAVISION Software) within the comprehensive business management solution,
So, if you are a Sales Specialist - Machinery with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted 32 minutes ago
Posted 32 minutes ago
Posted 26 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our