3 Fritz Blvd, Albany, New York 12205
TruGreen® Neighborhood Lawn Consultant
As America's number one lawn care company, TruGreen® is dedicated to using our science-based expertise and local experience to create beautiful, healthy residential properties across the nation. Through our lawn, tree & shrub, and pest control services, we help homeowners grow and maintain the outdoor living spaces of their dreams.
Apply today and start making green now!
As a TruGreen Sales Representative, you can use your people skills to help new and existing customers find the right lawn care maintenance plans, both at people's homes and/or by phone. Your compensation is a guaranteed weekly base, plus an uncapped sales commission, so you can start earning immediately. If you are focused, dedicated, good at time management, and have the ability to close any sale, then this is the role for you!
This role offers a unique work environment with great opportunities for growth. You will be able to spend time outdoors, and interact with a variety of different people. Every day on the job will bring new exciting challenges as you conduct lawn analyses, educate homeowners on proper lawn maintenance, advise on lawn and landscape problems, and determine appropriate solutions.
Valid Driver's License is RequiredTRUGREEN BENEFITS
- People Skills: enjoys interacting and engaging with people in order to help us build customers for life
- Communication Skills: has the ability to efficiently communicate TruGreen treatment plans and offerings during at-home or phone conversations
- Listening Skills: must be humble and willing to listen to people in order to learn their needs and find appropriate solutions
- Average income is $1000 per week*
- Earn what you are worth with TruGreen's uncapped commission plan
- Salary and Commissions Paid Weekly
- Start Earning Immediately
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Paid Company Training - No Experience Needed
- Advancement Opportunities - We Promote from Within!
- Dynamic, Outdoor Work Environment
- Great Work Environment at America's #1 Lawn Care Company
- Daily Health Screenings
- Compliance With CDC COVID-19 Recommendations
* based on $600 weekly salary and $400 average commissions earned for qualifying reps meeting performance expectations.
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
This job has expired.