Residential Sales Specialist
Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues - No Waiting Period!
Looking to grow your sales career and control your financial opportunity with a growing world-class organization? Our sales professionals earn top wages, enjoy an atmosphere of autonomy,recognition, and rewards for achievement. Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Western Exterminator Company is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. At Rentokil, our mission is to protect people and enhance lives by providing pest control solutions that ensure public health and protect the environment through energy efficient and sustainable pest control services. We offer a complete range of pest control services and solutions for residential properties, including common pests such as rodents, flies, stored product insects, biting insects and birds to other kinds of wildlife.
What do our Residential Sales Specialists do?
Our Residential Sales Specialists are equipped with a company vehicle, the most up to date technology, equipment and great industry training. Our Residential Sales Specialist's play a key role at Rentokil. They work with our residential customers to ensure they have the right products and services to protect their property from pests. They will also call on new residential customers and respond to residential prospects that require an inspection. You will receive preset confirmed leads of customers that are seeking solutions to their concerns.
Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
What do you need?
- Contacting existing customers in person and over the phone to set appointments, sell service upgrades, new products, renew a current contract and sell additional lines of businesses where applicable.
- Serve as a problem solver for customers by utilizing your in-depth training provided to decide on the best overall pest solution for each customer's need.
- Conduct a thorough inspection of the interior and exterior areas of a potential customer's property.
- Manage your time and territory effectively
Why Choose Rentokil?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience in sales
- The work requires you to enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders to visually inspect for pest, pest harborage, pest entries, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Able to work independently and enjoy hands-on work
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance with no waiting period. Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting day 1!
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
This job has expired.
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)