At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
The PayPal sales organization acquires merchant and partners via direct and indirect sales teams. The global sales operations team supports the functions essential to the global sales force.
These include planning, sales training and onboarding, process optimization, compensation design and administration, sales tools management and administration, and sales reporting.
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities within the sales organization.
The Sales Operation Analyst 3 is a member of the Global Sales Revenue Operations team and partners with the North American Enterprise team to drive operational efficiency, effectiveness, and analytics support to ensure revenue attainment.
- Works across cross functional teams to enable sales strategy and execution by collaborating with sales leadership.
- Responsible for coordinating business planning process and outputs as part of managing the operating rhythms of the partner teams.
- Partner with management to oversee day-to-day process execution, identify problems, recommend and take corrective action and communicate performance results and/or changes throughout sales organization and cross-functional business unit team.
- Plan and execute the tactical elements of sales to develop best practices and continuously improve effectiveness, including sales model/processes/methodologies, competencies, productivity metrics, quota planning, compensation plan design, coverage model, territory design, lead generation management, and departmental communications.
- Working with Finance andthe sales teams toprovide assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments by understanding the sales model and ensuring the integrity of information available through various system and reporting structures.
- Provide overall support and departmental coordination for the Global Sales Operations team inquiries, ad-hoc requests and projects.
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing processes and tools that will maintain integrity and accuracy of sales process and data
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within sales management, sales/revenue operations, customer success management, or in management consulting roles for these functions. Industry knowledge in technology, payments, or fintech is preferred.
- Requires an understanding of standard business practices related to Sales or Customer Success processes and systems generally. Experience on projects improving these processes, is a plus.
- Prior experience with process mapping and design required.
- Strong program management skills to implement cross functional change and coordinate cross functional teams.
- Ability to support relationships that enable collaboration with and influence of Revenue Operations senior management, sales/service senior management, and cross functional stakeholders equally.
- Clear, analytical thinker with intellectual curiosity.
- Self-starter with a keen attention for detail and an ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Able to manage ambiguity and shift priorities when needs change.
- Flexibility to work with colleagues in multiple time zones, mainly in North America, but occasionally in Europe and Asia.
Additional Job Description:
At PayPal, we're committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can't do this without our most important asset-you. That's why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal's commitment to employees' health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
This job has expired.