Job ID: 406579
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
The Sales Enablement Lead is responsible for enhancing business process effectiveness of Oldcastle Infrastructure (OI), specializing in Commercial processes. As a member of the Business Performance Management team, this role identifies Commercial standardization and improvement opportunities, develops creative solutions, and implements new processes through effective training methods and change management techniques.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Commercial Process Improvement & Standardization
- Develop deep understanding of organization's Commercial procedures, practices, processes, systems, technology, and culture to incorporate into training initiatives; driving cross-functional alignment around process and management of data
- Enhance customer facing processes to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and increase the perception that OI is "easy to do business with"
- Prepare the organization to accelerate profitable growth, by standardizing sales data, processes and tools, supporting a center of excellence to sustain best practices.
- Identify the procedural changes for the impacted positions in a manner which is easy to read, understand and implement
- Work with Commercial Leadership to execute key enablement programs and provide value-added thought partnership
- Commercial Process Training
- Work with subject matter experts and identify training needs for target audience
- Create, deliver, reinforce, and sustain ongoing training activities designed for all formats (classroom, virtual online, and e-learning) to provide continuous learning and development opportunities for team members at all levels
- Develop and maintain end-to-end training programs; apply project management skills to plan, execute, and measure all training and process improvement programs, activities and initiatives
- Analyze data from training and operations metrics to identify business needs and opportunities to improve learning-solution development and delivery
Experience and Educational Background
- Process Improvement and/or Sales Enablement knowledge gained while working in an organization undergoing a significant operational culture shift
- Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Training experience with a proven track record incorporating Instructional Design/Adult Learning principles into content development
- Project management skills to ensure resources are effectively deployed and managed and key steps are documented, monitored and tracked against agreed timelines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) and familiarity with sales tools like CRM and ERP systems
- Exceptional Written & Verbal Communication
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of experience driving process standardization and improvement
- At least 3 years of experience developing and delivering training programs, including technical or IT-related training
- At least 3 years in commercial/sales, accounts receivable, or order-to-cash roles
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Lean Six Sigma (LSS) experience; Certification is a plus
- Project Management experience; Certification is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of change management principles
What CRH Offers You
- Innovative spirit and analytical mindset to work cross-functionally in developing new ideas
- A pleasant, likeable manner while accomplishing challenging results
- Lead and inspire the organization in supporting broader transformation initiatives with strong influencing skills
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail and consistent follow-up practices
- Extremely flexible, highly organized and able to easily shift priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Ability to travel and occasionally for extended periods
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 7, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Business Process, Project Manager, Change Management, Learning, Performance Management, Technology, Management, Human Resources
This job has expired.