Water Oak Country Club Estates (WAT)
Are you an administrative professional looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun Communities and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to handle the routine sales office work and administrative responsibilities of the community.
- Performs general administrative functions such as answering phones, typing, copying, filing, sorting mail, and faxing.
- Establishes rapport with residents and prospective residents, fields community comments, suggestions, and complaints, and forwards to the appropriate manager.
- Prepares bills and statements for approval.
- Completes and maintains community records, reports and files.
- Prepares resident paperwork as needed (i.e. lease agreements, addendums and notice to vacate).
- Assists with the preparation of marketing materials and implementation of resident relation activities.
- Assists prospective residents by reviewing new and pre-owned home listings, showing homes, and assisting with applications.
- Forwards all customer service requests to the Community Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Professional appearance
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency with the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, email, the internet, and provide data entry in a timely and efficient manner
- Previous experience using Yardi, a plus
- Sales or leasing office experience, a plus
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with multipleplan designs so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.