We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for the conversion of leads/prospects to customers, generating referrals, and building strategic customer and realtor relationships to maximize revenue for the organization. Initial training period required.
- Sell and close Pulte/Centex products. Monitor and meet CSMS goals
- Generate leads from customer referrals and core realtor group
- Conduct interviews to all prospects for current/future home sales, make presentations to model visitors, and demonstrate the models, spec homes and the amenities of the community
- Explain principle and interest payments, taxes, insurance, CC&R's (deed restrictions), homeowner associations, and club/golf membership plans
- Prepare required paperwork for each home sale and for prospective purchasers
- Assist in making prospective buyer appointments with design center, mortgage, key inspection and settlement departments when necessary
- Keep buyer updated as to construction start and completion dates and remain actively involved in the sales process through closing
- Communicate properly, to the appropriate departments, any customer requests for information or service
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK None
SCOPE: (decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
REQUIRED EDUCATION: (degree ,licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Appropriate license or certifications as required by the state
- Completion of the Sales Associate Learning and Certification Program
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1 year
- Computer proficiency (email, work processing, operations, etc.)
Pulte Homes of Minnesota is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will provide a reasonable accommodation to a qualified applicant with a disability that will enable the individual to have an equal opportunity to participate in the application process and to be considered for a job.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!