Bonaventure of Salem has an exciting job opening for a Sales Associate!
Salary from $55,000
Paid Training, no industry experience necessary for Sales Associate.
Bonaventure Senior Living is looking for a self-motivated, results-driven Sales Associate to lead our sales effort. The successful candidate will have a strong desire to build relationships, promote Bonaventure, network with other healthcare providers, and provide exceptional customer service to all those they encounter. This is a person who sets commitments rather than goals and is proactive and driven enough to ensure they meet or exceed them consistently.
Through relationship building, creative thinking, and diligent application of your passion for people, you will be working daily at providing seniors in need with a place they'll want to call home for the rest of their life. A home filled with fun, independence, choice, and purpose. Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply today!
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
What does a Sales Associate do for Bonaventure?
High Starting Wage - From $55,000
Bonus Program - For resident move-ins.
Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care expenses.
Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training.
Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your family.
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for your safety which is our top priority.
- Provide direct sales and customer service to prospective residents.
- Manage the Sales Process and System.
- Effective utilization of sales tools, providing follow up to potential residents.
- Relationship building in the local area with integrity.
- Demonstrate daily, the company culture which is customer service.
- The Sales Associate is also responsible to help support the community through the Manager-on-Duty program, educating staff in amenities and services, and providing leadership and guidance to team members.
- This position is frequently called Inside Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Director, Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Community Relations, and Relations Manager at other companies.
Bonaventure of Salem
- A successful history of selling.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides assisted living, residential care, memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in our community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring so apply today. Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle
. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team members.
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.