Accolade (Nasdaq: ACCD) provides millions of people and their families with an exceptional healthcare experience that is personal, data driven and value based to help every person live their healthiest life. Accolade solutions combine virtual primary care, mental health support and expert medical opinion services with intelligent technology and best-in-class care navigation. Accolade's Personalized Healthcare approach puts humanity back in healthcare by building relationships that connect people and their families to the right care at the right time to improve outcomes, lower costs and deliver consumer satisfaction. Accolade consistently receives consumer satisfaction ratings over 90%. For more information, visit accolade.com.
As a Government Solutions Autism Care Navigator reporting to a Clinical Steward, you will be a trusted go-to resource for beneficiaries in the Autism Care Demonstration. In this role, you will collaborate and oversee the assessment, planning, facilitation, care coordination, evaluation, and become an advocate for options and services to support a beneficiary's comprehensive health needs and achieve cost-effective outcomes. You'll have the opportunity to help beneficiaries get the right care at the right time... no problem is too big or too small.
A day in the life...
- Become the singular point of contact for a beneficiary and their family, building trusted relationships with them
- Conduct initial and ongoing behavioral and clinical assessments to identify an individual's unique needs and develop tailored care plans
- Gain a holistic view of who our beneficiaries are, understand what's important to them and provide options so they can make an informed decision about their healthcare
- Educate beneficiaries on ASD and any of their related co-morbid diagnoses
- Educate on the Autism Care Demonstration and their TRICARE benefits
- Assess for and prevent gaps in care or delays in accessing care
- Monitor and communicate with family/beneficiary on upcoming referrals, authorizations, outcome measures and other program requirements
Coordinate Medical and Behavioral health services
What we are looking for...
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with the beneficiary's care providers to ensure a cohesive plan is in place
- Ensure any co-morbid diagnosis are treated or addressed by evidenced based medical interventions through TRICARE benefit and/or State/Federal and local level resources
- Drive parent engagement thru access to parent focused programs and available trainings
- Utilize TRICARE specific outcome measures and HNFS clinical necessity review for goal planning
- Address stagnation and/or regression in outcome measure scores with the family
- Participate in medical team conferences with civilian & military primary and specialty care providers
- A Registered Nurse, Certified Case Manager, Clinical Psychologist, or Licensed Clinical Social Worker with a current unrestricted license.
- A minimum of 5 years of active practice in their respective clinical area
- Clinical experience in pediatrics, behavioral health and/or ASD
- Case Management and Discharge planning experience - Preferred
- Utilization Management & Managed Care experience - Preferred
- Computer strength is a MUST - you'll be listening, talking, typing - all at one time
- Be an empathetic critical thinker - there are no scripts here - speak with your mind and heart, be able to think outside of the box
- Possess excellent communication skills, organization skills with a high tolerance for change
We strongly encourage you to be vaccinated against COVID-19.What is important to us...
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits, including access to Accolade Advocacy, Accolade Care, and Accolade EMO.
- HDHP medical plan with generous employer contributions towards an HSA
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching employer contributions
- Open Time Off
- Generous Holiday Schedule + 5 floating holidays
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Subsidized commuter benefits programs
- Virtual access to coaching, self-care activities, and video-based therapy and psychiatry through Ginger
- 1 Volunteer days per year
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) w/ employee discount
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members' and customers' lives is what we do. Even when it's hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.We are strong individually and together, we're powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.We're boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
Accolade is committed to being a company that embraces a hybrid work environment where employees can enjoy the best of both worlds - the flexibility to work from home and the opportunity to have a common place to connect, collaborate, and innovate with others in-person. Our hybrid work model requires that employees who live within 40 miles of an Accolade office are required to be in the office for at least two days during the work week. Accolade will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
Accolade is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to advancing an inclusive environment for all qualified applicants and employees. We provide employment opportunities, without regard, to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US. We are committed to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience.
Accolade, Inc., PlushCare, Inc., and Accolade 2ndMD LLC will never ask you to pay to get a job. Anyone who does this is a scammer. Further, we will never send you a check and ask you to send on part of the money or buy gift cards with it. These are also scams. If you see or lose money to a job scam, report it to the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov. You can also report it to your state attorney general.
This job has expired.