15271 Laguna Canyon Rd, Irvine, California, 92618, United States of America
DaVita is currently looking for a Revenue Specialist whose main responsibility is to collect reimbursement from insurance payers through the resolution of billing issues. We are looking for TM's that demonstrate strong critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and can resolve complex billing issues.
Individuals in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Identify trends and perform root cause analysis on unpaid and underpaid claims
- Research, appeal, and resolve claim rejections, underpayments, and denials with appropriate insurance payers
- Address patient benefit-related denials, including phone verification of plan requirements, financial risk, as well as other factors that may impact reimbursement
- Address referral and authorization-related denials, and obtain referral and authorizations as needed
- Determine Coordination of Benefits and resolve issues related to a patient's COB
- Identify payer trends and impact of different payer issues
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.