1. Removes finished products from the machine, places product labels, packs item in bags and cartons, and places finished product in
proper location as per specifications.
2. Performs advanced quality checks, and effectively communicates with operator and supervisor to ensure that finished products are
made to required quality specifications.
3. Aids in the proper and effective operation of the machinery.
4. Willing to assist in other areas of the plant, including to cover lunches and breaks as required.
5. Performs all work in a safety first mentality and with utilization of IPS lean manufacturing skills.
6. Related tasks as requested by supervisor
Shift start: 3:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday-Friday with overtime on weekends.
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. is a recognized leader in the development, manufacture and sale of a variety of paper and film based pressure-sensitive and water-activated tapes, polyethylene and specialized polyolefin films, protective packaging, engineered coated products and packaging machinery for industrial and retail use.