Cotton Holdings, Inc., is a diversified holding company with subsidiaries that provide property restoration and recovery, construction, roofing, logistical support, temporary workforce housing, and culinary services to public and private entities worldwide. Cotton combines this diverse suite of services with top talent, innovative technology, and a large inventory of company-owned assets, to offer clients a total solutions package in support of disaster events and large development projects, including complex work environments.
I. Summary (Scope of the Job)
Cotton Commercial USA Inc. is currently interviewing candidates for Supervisor positions. This person will lead and work alongside general labor personnel to provide quality work, meeting deadlines as communicated by APM and PM while keeping a high level of integrity and supporting a team environment. Successful candidates will have a background in demolition, restoration and/or construction. Previous disaster relief experience is a plus.
II. Major Responsibilities
III. Background Requirements:Experience:
- Conduct basic cleaning steps for fire, water and mold to include, but not limited to the following: wipe down, pack inventory control, wrap goods, load and unload vehicle
- Meet deadlines by maintaining/exceeding productivity
- Assist PM or APM in the training of agency general labor while on projects
- Lead a crew by explaining job task
- Communicate effectively as needed with all employees to promote a positive environment.
- Abide by all safety and company policies
- Report to work when scheduled and on time
Knowledge and Skills:
- 1-2 years of Minimum work experience, with 1 year as supervisor or lead person
- Manual labor experience
- Ability to lead and work alongside a crew of up to 10
- Good verbal communication. Bilingual is a plus
- Construction and/or restoration experience is a plus
- Current passport is a plus
- Driver's License is required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (4+ hours at a time)
- Ability to bend, squat, reach over shoulder and head consistently
- Ability to consistently make repetitive motion (such as cleaning rotation motion)
- Ability to work in hot environment
- Ability to work in a smoky smelling environment
- Ability to wear appropriate personal protective equipment specific for job site such as full-face respirator
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English effectively
- Ability to work flexible hours to include weekends, evenings and holidays
- Ability to travel if needed
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact HR (877) 511-2962
Show more Show less
Employer-provided Pay range in Nashville Metropolitan Area
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience and location
Base pay range