Are you a customer service professional with food service experience? Are you looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? We are looking for a Restaurant Server to provide excellent customer service to our restaurant guests.
As a Server, you'll greet customers, take orders, serve food, and maintain the cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Greet customers, present menus, take food orders and expedite them as necessary.
- Serve food and attend to the customers' needs.
- Cash out customers, clear and clean tables, run the dishwasher/sanitizer, and restock utensils, plates, food, and condiments.
- Assist in cashing out the register at the end of the day.
- Vacuum, sweep, and clean dining rooms.
- Assist with general preparation work as directed.
- Work neatly, safely and under the sanitary guidelines of the Health Department Rules and Regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous restaurant server experience
- Must be able to pass the Safe Food Handler Certificate Program within 60 days from date of hire
- Basic math skills
- Professional appearance
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Basic understanding of food preparation and presentation
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, cool perks, and flexibility.
- Get paid daily with DailyPay
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Discounts at Sun Outdoors locations across the nation
- Paid sick leave
- Various paid holidays, bereavement time and pay for jury duty
Job Reference: 120001
ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job. Job Segment:
Food Service, Kitchen, Hospitality, Part Time