This position is eligible for an up to $7500 sign-on bonus!Relocation assistance available!
The Home for Little Wanderers, Southeast Campus, located in Plymouth is looking for a Residential Supervisor to make a difference in the lives of youth who have experienced trauma and/or who have significant emotional and behavioral challenges. Join a dynamic team of professionals implementing our trauma informed care model.
Southeast Campus (SEC) is a co-ed residential treatment program which also has a year-round Massachusetts-approved Chapter 766 private special education school, Southeast Campus School. The program is located on a 53-acre site in scenic Plymouth Massachusetts. SEC is licensed to serve residential and day students ages 7 to 18. The educational and residential services at Southeast Campus together provide an environment where students and residents can build self-esteem, and grow both academically and socially. Southeast Campus emphasizes promoting positive social/emotional skills; helping children meet academic, behavioral, and permanency goals; and providing vocational development, exercise, and fun.
How You Will Be Making A Difference
- Support youth in developing the skills they need to successfully transition home to families.
- Teach age appropriate life skills, coping skills, and social skills through modeling, counseling, and other techniques.
- Participate in groups and activities designed to enhance youth growth and development.
- Participate in both on-site and off-site recreational/educational activities.
- Maintain a safe and supportive environment for both staff and residents.
- The Home offers extensive training and support to all new staff and many opportunities for career and professional development.
What The Home Can Offer You
- Prior experience working with youth.
- HS diploma or equivalency - Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Starting hourly rate is $20.00 for supervisory candidates.
In addition to the chance to make a lasting impact on the lives of the youth we serve, The Home for Little Wanderers offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Generous time off including up to 20 days per year for new full-time employees, plus 11 holidays, 5 sick days, and 2 personal days
- Health and Dental Insurance that is effective immediately upon hire
- Extensive training to new staff
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $2,400 per fiscal year
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Employer paid Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurance, plus Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- And more!
We are committed to excellence in diversity, equity, and inclusion, while simultaneously creating a culture that supports those values. We believe the differences we bring enhance our ability to provide exceptional service and care to diverse children, families, and communities. Moreover, diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging align with our values and our mission to help vulnerable children and their families build permanent, positive change.
This job has expired.