A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
MilliporeSigma is building a new Novel Modalities R&D department to support cutting edge APIs in the pharma industry. With this new team, we will develop and provide the manufacturing platform for life saving drugs.
We are hiring a Scientist for our newly created Novel Modalities R&D organization. Reporting to the Head of Novel Modalities R&D the Scientist will develop innovative manufacturing technologies or analytical methods for antibody drug conjugates (ADC) or RNA lipid nanoparticles (LNP).
Who You Are:
- Develop manufacturing technologies or analytical methods for bioconjugates (ADC) or RNA LNP
- Understand challenges in the contract manufacturing industry and work to ensure MilliporeSigma is on the cutting edge of bioconjugation or liposomes
- Keep updated on product and industry knowledge and "best-in-class" manufacturing and analytical technologies
- Demonstrate attention to detail in the execution and documentation of experimental work
- Establish a team-based approach with other internal organizations
- Provide timely and comprehensive written and oral communications to the team
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Biology or other Scientific discipline with 3+ years laboratory experience
- 2+ year of R&D experience
- 2+ years' experience of preparation process or analytical techniques for protein purification, or bioconjugates, or liposomes
- PhD or Master's degree with 1+ years of ADC or RNA LNP industry experience
- Working experience in cGMP/GLP, knowledgeable about ICH and FDA guidelines
- Hands on experience in analytical method development for Analytical Scientist, or hands on experience in scale-up to manufacturing process for Process Scientist
- Experience with gene therapeutic is a plus
- Knowledge of process or analytical techniques in molecular biology is a plus.
- PAT and Automation (medium to high throughput) experience in analytical is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
RSRMSWhat we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 212373
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.