The Research Analyst will support the CMG Custom Research team in executing primary research projects for CMG corporate and its properties in the radio and television industries.
This position will seamlessly integrate into existing team protocol and support the facilitation of research project completion as needed in three primary areas: questionnaire design, data extraction and analysis, and strategic research insights.
- Demonstrate knowledge in constructing custom surveys designed for Internet or phone research using programming logic for field services, Internet application development or phone studies
- Create and proof questionnaires for alignment with project goals, objectives, and methodology as well as for programming logic in a timely manner
- Data Extraction and Manipulation
- Create and proof cross-tabulation data tables in a timely manner
- Create, proof and code verbatim response files
- Develop charts, graphs and tables in Excel and Power Point
- Run data queries in Access
What we look forKnowledge and Skill Requirements
- Strategic Research Insights
- Build a story from the data, crafting a powerful presentation that delivers the results and analysis of the primary research in a visual manner that can be presented to executives, board members, advertising sales decision makers, agencies, and local business owners
- Summarize research project findings in written report form or in brief graphic representation on tight deadlines, specifically tailored with the receiving audience in mind
- 3+ years professional experience in market research or similar related field with history/background in media/communications industry strongly encouraged
- Strong written communication skills especially in regard to creating impactful and insightful research presentations
- Contribute to team success by effectively coordinating with other members of the CMG Custom Research team
- Assist the team in increasing customer loyalty by delivering quality and timely services and products
- Ability to work in a highly organized manner with the proven and consistent capability of meeting tight deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail
- Strict attention to and inspection of deliverables per team quality control protocol
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment as well as independently
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and exercise good judgment
- Maintain a high level of flexibility and adaptability, reacting to changes and delivering solid results with the appropriate level of urgency at all times
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
This job has expired.