REMOTE Sr Full Stack Engineer- $190k (Python, React, AWS) *Permanently REMOTE*
*Job Title:* REMOTE Sr Full Stack Engineer- $200k (Python, React, AWS)
*Salary:* $150k-$190k + Benefits, 401k (No Equity)
*Requirements:* 5+ Years Python/Django, React
Based in beautiful Los Angeles, CA we are a rapid growth legal tech org!
We are profitable, growing at 50% per year, and have the highest rated tool for satisfaction and ease of use in our category.
Our product is an intuitive cloud-based contract management software. It helps users easily keep track of all their documents at an affordable price.
Work with a highly dynamic team to deliver end-to-end solutions for business processes via web technologies, databases and server platforms.
We have an impressive client list including Dollar Shave Club, SiriusXM, California Pizza Kitchen, and Living Spaces.
Due to growth, we are actively hiring a Remote Sr Full Stack Engineer with 5+ years of experience using Python/Django and React.
The ideal candidate will have some experience with AWS and their most common functions (EC2, S3, Lambdas, ECS, etc.)
We also use the following technologies, so experience with any is a big plus - Postgres, jQuery, HTML, CSS, JSON, AJAX, WebAPI, Terraform, Docker and/or Git
You will be working on a small team of 3-4 other engineers to design and build out new features. You will also work closely with the architect and other developers on software architecture, design, dependencies and code maintainability
If you have this experience, please apply immediately. We are actively interviewing this week and next for this high profile position.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - *Remote :* Permanently remote
- *Compensation:* $150k-$190k + Benefits, 401k (No Equity)
- *Ownership:* Project ownership and ability to make a real impact
- *Clients:* Dollar Shave Club, SiriusXM, California Pizza Kitchen, and Living Spaces
- *Culture:* Modern, supportive start-up culture
What You Will Be Doing - Design, implement, maintain and support full-stack application systems.
- Work with a highly dynamic team to deliver end-to-end solutions for business processes, using web technologies, databases and server platforms.
- Design and develop high quality, scalable, robust and reusable code and components.
- Deliver solutions that perform seamlessly across different web browsers and mobile platforms.
- Build test scenarios into your code to allow for automated testing upon integration.
- Support and maintain the existing application, and launch new features and enhancements and communicate with stakeholders.
What You Need for this Position *5+ Years:*
- Python/ Django
*Nice to Have/Our Stack:*
- jQuery, HTML, CSS
What's In It for You * -$150k-$190k + Benefits, 401k (No Equity)*
So, if you are a REMOTE Sr Python Engineer- $190k (Django, AWS) with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Matt Abbasfard
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
San Francisco, California
Posted about 6 hours ago
New York, New York
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our