Remote Senior Backend Engineer We are a technology company with digital solutions designed to streamline and digitize dry bulk truck freight shipping from connections to negotiating and making deals, to dispatch and payment. With one universal system for everything, we are setting a new standard for agricultural and dry bulk freight truck shipping.
A successful candidate has expert-level experience in Laravel, PHP, and MySQL, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a strong passion for solving problems.
What You Will Be Doing - Youll work with a product owner, and QA tester to deliver code to production with good test coverage, and best-in-class performance.
- Translate business requirements into database schema designs as needed to support the company's initiatives.
What You Need for this Position BSCS or equivalent and:
- PHP: 5 years experience.
- Laravel: 2 years experience.
- MySQL: 5 years experience.
- Experience in an agile environment for at least 1 year.
- Stable home internet connection, and able to provide your own hardware (Mac or Windows laptop, webcam)
- Experience using Docker (such as with Laravel Sail) for local development.
- Strong understanding of continuous integration, and writing tests.
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality software.
Ideal Candidate Will Have
- B.S. Computer Science
- Experience in strongly typed environments with PHP using PHP 7.3 or newer.
- Strong understanding of database performance, including managing indexes, and analyzing query performance.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party vendors with best practices.
- Experience working in a microservices architecture environment with an event bus/message queue.
- Passing familiarity or experience with React.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (specifically GKS), Azure DevOps (CI/deployment), and Azure cloud services.
- Strong mentorship and leadership qualities.
What's In It for You 6-month contract to hire
Benefits - Medical
So, if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Patrick Solano
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our