Remote Lead Android Engineer We are a technology company with digital solutions designed to streamline and digitize dry bulk truck freight shipping from connections to negotiating and making deals, to dispatch and payment. With one universal system for everything, we are setting a new standard for agricultural and dry bulk freight truck shipping.
A successful candidate has expert-level experience in native Android development using Kotlin, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a strong passion for solving problems. You will be expected to take ownership of your domain and work with product owners to deliver a best-in-class product to our users.
What You Will Be Doing - You'll work with a product owner, and QA tester to deliver code to production with good test coverage, and best-in-class performance
- Translate business requirements into database schema designs as needed to support the company's initiatives.
What You Need for this Position - Android: 5 years experience.
- Kotlin: 3 years experience.
- Experience in an agile environment for at least 1 year.
- Stable home internet connection, and able to provide your own hardware (Mac or Windows laptop, webcam)
- Strong understanding of continuous integration, and writing tests.
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality software.
- Strong mentorship and leadership qualities.
Ideal Candidate Will Have
- B.S. Computer Science
- Experience integrating with 3rd party vendors with best practices
- Passing familiarity or experience with React
- Familiarity with some or all of our dependencies: Room, Dagger, Google APIs, Junit, Mockito
- Familiarity with developing applications with strong offline support
- Familiarity with developing applications with strong usage of geotracking, and geofencing.
- Familiarity with developing applications with integrated device camera features.
What's In It for You 6- Month Contract to Hire
Benefits - Medical
So, if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to email@example.com
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Patrick Solano
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!