REMOTE - Audit Senior *Job Title:* Audit Senior
*Job Location:* 100% Remote
*Salary:* $90k - $120k
*Requirements:* At least 3 years' experience of Audit in Public Accounting (CPA is a plus)
We are one of the premier mid sized regional CPA firms serving High Net worth clients and also industries such as technology, real estate, construction and healthcare. We have a unique firm split into three key areas of focus - Tax & Audit, Wealth Management and Business Accounting. We have a huge focus on flexibility and work life balance for our employees and we offer the ability to work 100% remote from home!
We are looking to add to the rapidly growing team an Audit Senior / Supervisor to work 100% Remotely. If this sounds like you, please read on and you are encouraged to apply ASAP!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - 100% Remote
- Fantastic Work/Life Balance including long weekends when not in season!
- Very generous PTO
- 401k Match
- Full Medical, Dental & Vision
- Excellent career growth opportunity
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of professional public accounting Audit/Assurance experience
- BS in Accounting
- Ability to work collectively with clients, managers & co-workers
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Experience with Real Estate Accounting / co-ops/condos
- Experience with Tax
- CPA is a plus
What You Will Be Doing Some of the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervising Audit engagements
- Working on a pathway to partner
- Managing multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements
- Complete audit testing on financial statement accounts such as cash, accounts payable, or fixed assets
- Interact with partners, staff & clients regarding expectations, the status of engagements, and other matters as needed
- Help draft management letter comments and the audit report
What's In It for You - Full Benefits (Medical / Dental / Vision)
- 100% Remote
- Vacation / Generous PTO
- 401k Match
- Great work life balances / flexible schedules
Please inquire for more information!
Audit Seniors & Supervisors are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume to me directly at Alex.Higgins@cybercoders.com
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Alex Higgins
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!