At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We're a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day and together we create high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy. To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/careers
Provide relief duty for all assigned work areas including but not limited to coverage for breaks, lunch, absences, other packaging support functions.
How You Will Make Contributions That Matter
You Are Best Suited For The Role If You....
- Responsible for the quality and appearance of the product.
- Assist with the machine operation including but not limited to: operation, clean up and tear down of all equipment including pumps, plates, separators, valves, vat seals, tanks, lines, fine savers.
- Operate CIP and COP systems.
- Monitor feeder assembly to ensure cheese is moving and positioned appropriately on conveyor belt.
- Operate associate equipment on both wet and dry packaging.
- Fill in for knock out, fill, wrap, box and/or palletized cheese.
- Set up, adjust, monitor and perform general operating maintenance on lines. Document and record when work is completed.
- Perform leaker, weight, metal detector, magnet checks, finished package integrity, and oxygen checks as required.
- Assist others to ensure successful line operations, job order fulfillment and proper completion of tasks.
- Perform pre-op inspections and maintain chemical strength log.
- All other duties as assigned.
We Support and Care For Our Employees By Providing Them With...
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and understand instructions.
- Proficient in use of the computer.
- Must have a solid organizational, analytical problem solving and communication skills.
- Follow good sanitation and housekeeping practices.
- Compliance with food safety policies.
- Follow GMPs and SOPs.
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).