Your role as a rehab nursingtechnician (CNA or LNA) lets you be the connection between dedication to detailand patient outcomes that exceed expectations. Use your passion forrehabilitation to ensure that patients receive care that sets the standard asyou treat patients with compassion andempathy. Enhancethe impact of your abilities with national post-acute care leader EncompassHealth.
Whatmakes Encompass Health careers different-and better:
Working at Encompass Health means being partof something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact onpatients' lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Healthoffers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road torecovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, jointreplacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you helppatients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationshipswith them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaborationis founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressedin the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keeplearning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way tocare. At Encompass Health, you'll find something decidedly different and moresatisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join ateam that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
(BONUSINFORMATION, IF APPLICABLE)
As arehabilitation nurse technician, channel the full extent of your knowledge,skills, ambition and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients toprogress each day as you:
* Use your attention to the littledetails that have a big effect on each patient's treatment plan.
* Provide direct patient care based onyour level of training and competence.
* Assist an RN or LPN in completingpatient-care support tasks.
* Promote the best possible patientsatisfaction and outcomes.
* Make a real difference that you can seeand feel as you help patients to thrive on a daily basis.
* One or more years of experience withinan inpatient general hospital setting preferred but not required.
* Experience with medically complexpatients and sub-acute rehab unit patients preferred.
* State-issued C.N.A. or L.N.A. (orsimilar) license preferred.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one,including:
* Affordable medical, dental and vision plansprovided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
* Generous paid time off that increases withtenure.
* Tuition reimbursement and continuingeducation opportunities.
* Company-matching 401(k) and employeestock-purchase plans.
Helping patients regain hope andindependence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. Weoperate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven byour core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what'sright, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make.Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit usonline at encompasshealth.com