Help provide individualized care to those in recovery from substance use addiction in the Western Massachusetts community!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse at Behavioral Health Network!
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st - through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN's Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support BHN with the following:
Who are we?The New View program at BHN
- Providing direct care within the scope of practice to implement patients' plans of care properly.
- Monitoring physical and psychiatric medication self-administration and residents' health and milieu staff who oversee medication self-administration.
- Administering all detoxification medications in accordance with established protocols and orders.
- Providing individuals served with education regarding their illness, problems, treatment and prognosis.
- Collecting data related to individual served status and needs.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of individuals served information at all times in accordance with 42 CFR.
serves women who have been designated for substance use disorder treatment via the legal system. The program offers acute treatment (ATS) and crisis stabilization (CSS) services.Behavioral Health Network
is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in the fields of mental & behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
Qualifications/RequirementsWhat are we looking for in a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse?
How do I apply to be a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse?
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Nursing (required).
- Current Nursing License by the Massachusetts Board of Registration as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse (required).
- At least one year of nursing experience (preferred).
- Proficiency in applying the nursing process to individuals served and their families.
- Ability to collaborate with other caregivers.
- Ability to delegate to peers and other caregivers consistent with their level of expertise.
- Knowledge of utilization and review standards and implementation.
- Ability to advocate for individuals served.
- Ability to understand, empathize and work with an addicted population, including those with co-occurring disorders.
- Working knowledge of ethics and legal parameters of working with substance abuse individuals.
- Knowledge of quality assurance standards and CARF standards.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click "Apply for Job" from Kronos/WFD or visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on "Browse All Jobs" to apply!
BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.