RN, Per Diem Main Campus, Days M-F shifts open, Ophthalmology Laser Outpatient Clinic.
The Registered Professional Nurse maintains the standards of professional nursing practice, and demonstrates competence for patient care through the utilization of the nursing process. The process includes continuous assessing, diagnosing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care and education. The Registered Nurse directs and guides ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of nursing practice.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed and current registered as a professional nurse in Massachusetts.
- Minimum of 2 years of medical/surgical nursing experience is preferred.
- Related experience required for advanced clinical and specialty areas.
- Demonstrate leadership activities; ability to work under stressful situations, and possess well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- ACLS/PALS Certification Preferred
Massachusetts Eye and Ear is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, sex, pregnancy or conditions related to pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs.