Location:Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing, Baltimore, MD 21201
The Johns Hopkins Hospital Ortho / Trauma Inpatient Unit, (Zayed 11 East) - is a 32 bed adolescent and adult surgical unit. Care and services provided: orthopedics, trauma, and general surgery. The unit has special device worn by all patients for continuous surveillance vital sign monitoring. This device will alert the nurse of abnormal vital signs.
Shifts: 12 Hour Rotating Shifts
Join The Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing team and become part of a patient centered collaborative work environment at a world renowned, Magnet designated, academic medical facility. Our nurses are committed to patient safety, clinical excellence, optimizing outcomes through evidenced based practice, and life-long learning.Important Notice: Authorization to Work in the United States:
- BSN/MSN preferred. Must be from an accredited nursing program.
- Applicants with an Associate's degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program may be considered; provided they are enrolled in an accredited BSN/MSN program within 1 year of hire and complete the degree within 5 years of hire.
- Active Maryland or Compact RN license is required
- BLS CPR certification required: AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- 1 year of recent acute care hospital RN work experience required
- Ability to role model and support practices consistent with evidenced based care, guide others with plan of care, independently make clinical decisions in complex situations, and proactively assist others with patient assignment.
Applicants who require sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered for this position.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/registered-nurse-2-ortho-trauma-surgical-unit-days-nursing-johns-hopkins-hospital-nu-568803-c585c/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.