Job Title: Regional IT Support Manager for EMCOR Construction Services
Reports to: EMCOR Construction Services IT Manager
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada / Phoenix, Arizona
FLSA Status: Full-Time / Exempt
Dynalectric is part of EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME), a Fortune 500® leader in mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy infrastructure, and building services for a diverse range of businesses. For 10 consecutive years EMCOR Group, Inc. has been named one of the Top 5 "World's Most Admired" Companies in the Engineering and /Construction Industry by Fortune®. Dynalectric provides support to the EMCOR Construction Services (ECS) business which is a nationwide group of 45+ electrical and mechanical companies with annual revenues of approximately $6 billion with a workforce of 19,000.
For years EMCOR Group, Inc. has been the largest mechanical contractor, and the second largest electrical contractor in the United States. ECS performs projects that are up to several hundred million dollars in revenue, as well as thousands of small projects. The type of facilities built by ECS companies include hospitals, data centers, transportation and water infrastructure, power plants, hospitality/office/residential/education/institutional buildings, refineries, food processing plants, etc. ECS designs, installs, and maintains high-performance mechanical and electrical systems that enable safe, effective, and high-quality lighting, electricity, security, plumbing, heating, cooling, and power generation. The Dynalectric team, headquartered in McLean, VA, provides key support for its electrical and mechanical companies throughout the US.
The Regional IT Support Manager position reports to the EMCOR Construction Services IT Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key areas of focus and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Other duties will likely be assigned.
IT Management - Provide support and guidance as needed to several Operating Companies (OpCos) on the west coast.
- Provide Tier 2/3 IT guidance and support to IT resources at various west coast Operating Companies
- Computer, software, printer, & mobile device inventory, setup, maintenance and management
- Antivirus and patch management and monitoring for computer and server operating systems
- Manage Active Directory and Group Policy
- Backup maintenance and monitoring
- Provide end user help desk support
- Deliver relevant education and training and create documentation for non-technical users
- Ensure that Corporate SOP's are met
- Work remotely and onsite at OpCos to perform IT projects and upgrades
- Assist Operating Companies with IT roadmaps and budgets
- Perform other duties as assigned by IT Manager
- Travel required up to 40% to west coast operating companies with occasional travel to other areas in the U.S.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Ten (10) years of progressive IT experience, including at least five (5) years of experience working across Windows Server and desktop platforms. Experience should demonstrate ability to work effectively independently or in small teams
- Microsoft Windows 10 Operating Systems Support
- Windows Server 2012 & 2016 & 2019 Operating Systems Support
- Microsoft Office 365 Support
- Microsoft Intune Support
- VMware x or Hyper-V Support
- Quest Rapid Recovery, Cohesity, or similar backup technology
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- LogRhythm or similar SIEM platforms
- Carbon Black EDR or similar solutions
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certification
- Carbon Black or similar endpoint security technology
- Microsoft SCCM or similar configuration technology
ADDITIONAL NOTED REQUIREMENTS
CHARACTERISTICS AND SKILLS
- This position supports Operating Companies based on the west coast.
- Preferred locations are the Las Vegas or Phoenix areas.
- Up to 40% travel to west coast operating companies with occasional travel to other areas in the U.S.
- Participation in weekly after-hour maintenance
The successful candidate for this role is an individual who demonstrates a high level of service, commitment and execution. The following are required characteristics, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Possess exceptional customer service skills, patient, well organized, and a good communicator.
- Expertise in computer software, hardware maintenance, and technical support.
- Experience with repairing, diagnosing, and upgrading PC hardware and basic network troubleshooting.
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to read and interpret communication styles of diverse team members who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
Must have the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in English, cooperate, and collaborate with multiple levels of employees, executive leadership, and customers within/outside of the organization.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described are representative (but not all inclusive) of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally physically lift, move, and exert force of up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, and other related physical positions
- Occasional travel by car (as a passenger or driver) or by airplane
The work environment described are representative (but not all inclusive) of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will regularly work in a typical office environment. The noise level is typical of an office setting, mild to moderate.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.