Regional Administrative Assistant
Main Office (MOS)
Are you an administrative professional looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun Communities and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to multiple onsite and offsite Regional Vice Presidents (RVP).
- Perform general administrative functions such as answering phones, typing, copying, faxing, filing, and other duties.
- Field calls and e-mail correspondence; contact Community Managers to obtain details and forward all information to RVP for follow-up.
- Review and approve supply orders from the community staff.
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail and faxes for the RVP; ship FedEx packages to offsite RVPs.
- Prepare, print, or export various spreadsheets, Yardi and Lotus Notes reports.
- Manage calendars for community team members and RVP. Schedule RVP meetings and conference calls; prepare meeting minutes and reports.
- Transcribe a wide range of general, confidential and complex letters, memos and inspection reports from digital recording or notes into a written format.
- Book travel arrangements for RVP.
- Assist RVP in preparation of resident and community communications; review various communications prepared by the community team members to ensure accuracy and appropriateness.
- Maintain accurate, neat files for each community; copy and file all written correspondence.
- Assist with organizing and maintaining the general office area as an efficient working environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience supporting mid to upper management leaders
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others inside as well as outside the company
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency, with the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite, email, the internet, and provide data entry in a timely and efficient manner
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with multipleplan designs so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.