It's more than a career, it's a calling.
WI-SSM Health West Beltline
Talent Acquisition Partner in Wisconsin supporting hospital recruitment needs.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Uses technology-based search techniques.
- Consults with hiring managers to clarify specific job objectives, requirements, and preferences.
- Performs local and nationwide specific searches, generates candidate leads and develops lists of potential candidates.
- Works with HR Partners and Compensation to identify salary offer guidelines and extend offers to candidates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience or education
Work Shift:Job Type:
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
EmployeeDepartment:Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here