Kforce has a financial services client that is seeking a Recruiter to join their team in Los Angeles, CA. This opportunity will be set for an 11-month contract with the potential for extension. Responsibilities:
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions
- Completing paperwork for new hires
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity
- 4+ years of broad recruiting experience focusing on a variety of skill sets
- Understanding of various sourcing strategies
- Ability to design and implement recruiting strategies
- Financial Services is nice to have
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.