Location: Houston, Texas
The Recruiter will be responsible for leading the recruitment of talent. The Recruiter acts in an individual contributor capacity and will work closely with the managers as their strategic partner. This position performs full-cycle recruiting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partners and collaborates with clients to understand their business strategy and talent requirements.
- Partners with HR and the business to develop and implement a short and long-term hiring strategy to support business plans.
- Counsels Functional Recruiters (FRs) and Recruitment Team Leads on talent acquisition processes.
- Facilitates the talent acquisition process to ensure a positive experience for the applicants.
- Facilitates the pre-employment screening process, including the completion of employment applications and background documents with the TA Representative to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Partners and guides hiring managers to develop offer letters.
- Continuous Improvement - identify trends and opportunity areas to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Contributes to tech and process projects, providing subject matter expertise.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- HR, administrative, and/or recruiting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Tech-savvy
- Ability to work in a high volume, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, and prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and ability to multi-task
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
About Us The Danos Difference
- Experience with an applicant tracking system
- Previous Oil & Gas experience
- Human Resources experience
Team up with Danos, and be a part of one of the safest and best-performing companies in the business.
The Danos name means more than just outstanding performance for our customers. To our growing base of over 1,500 employees, it also means an opportunity to help keep production of energy moving.
Our company culture focuses on the values of integrity, improvement, service, respect and an uncompromising emphasis on safety in the workplace. And part of that is making sure every project goes as planned, every work environment meets the highest industry standards and enforcing a policy of fairness and overall diversity throughout our team.
We're always looking to add new, results-driven employees to our workforce. No matter your level of experience, no matter where you are, the right job could be waiting for you at Danos. In addition to stability and competitive wages, benefits of working with Danos also include sustainable health benefit packages, 401K company match and global opportunities. If you're ready to bring the dedication, we'll bring the training, resources and support for career success.
This job has expired.