Job Description Summary
The Receptionist plays a large role in creating a first impression of the company via in-person and phone interactions with individuals, including prospective clients, employees, guests and vendors who walk through the door or call the location. We are seeking a passionate and driven professional to act as an ambassador and liaison between our client, employees and visitors who come to the site. Ideally, this individual cares deeply about the level of interaction and the quality of the experience the recipient enjoys during their initial interactions at the site.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensures a smooth and seamless employee and guest experience by communicating warmly, clearly and effectively with the employee, guest, employee host, vendors, etc. to meet the request at hand
• Perform general office duties, as required, including sorting and delivering mail, perform outgoing shipping, and assist internal clients with logistics needs.
• Answer phone calls promptly and professionally, including calls to the main line, internal phone calls and internal help desk.
• Provide professional, timely, courteous and accurate service to employees and customers
• Present a neat appearance and maintain professional or business attire at all times
• Be able to learn quickly and follow detailed instructions
• Answer questions and solve problems independently by utilizing a variety of resources to provide accurate information.
• Greet customers with a smile and maintain a tidy work area.
• Welcome visitors and follow all visitor and Security procedures.
• Support multiple service areas proficiently while maintaining expertise.
• Relieve team members for breaks and/or lunches as assigned.
• Understand and follow tasks for all assigned areas.
• Provides travel assistance, calling cabs, communicating arrival, etc.
• Understands and adheres to all safety and security protocols
• Perform daily responsibilities with initiative (i.e. opening/closing tasks, stocking supplies, completing requests, meeting deadlines).
• Complete reports in an accurate and timely manner.
• Assist with special projects as requested.
Communication Proficiency (oral and written) Customer Focus Team Orientation Multi-Tasking
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
• College degree and/or related experience and training preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of office administration or reception experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job)
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to interact with client and client employees, senior management, staff and vendors as a service professional at all times
• Follow directions and policies
• Professionalism and the ability to interact well with others
• Flexible and energetic spirit
• Exhibit motivation and initiative
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Familiar with basic bookkeeping procedures
• Good analytical skills
• Provide consistently accurate service
• Ability to follow through and to help with tasks as a team player
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task job duties
• Proven compute experience; proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel required
• Ability to lift 40 pounds repetitively
• Position requires frequent reaching, bending, standing and sitting for prolonged periods
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others and exchange accurate information; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary position for up to 80% of the time; and extend hands and arms in any direction.
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
Hooper Bay, Alaska
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago