Receiving Equipment Operator- 3rd Shift
Working with the Stocking Team, ensure all off loaded product is put away in an efficient and safe manner to avoid injury and product damage. All pieces must be placed securely on shelving units. Complete other duties as assigned by Leads and Supervisors.
- Pick up product from staging area and off load onto shelving units.
- When placing product accurately scan all merchandise utilizing RF gun.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Decision Making Responsibilities
- There is minimal independent decision making responsibility with this position.
This position does not have any direct financial responsibility.
This position does not have any direct supervisory responsibility.
- High School or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the department including weekends
- Must be able to pass lift assessment with a push pull requirement of 250 lbs
- Must be able to operate an electric lift
- Must be able to operate an RF gun.
Americans Disability (ADA) Job Description:
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
This job has expired.
- Walking 20%
- Climbing 55%
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl 5%
- Lift and/or Move (Indicate in Pounds) 250+ lbs.