Location:Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Requisition #: 617032
Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 North Wolfe St
Baltimore, MD 21287
Full Time (40 hours)
Day Shifts 7:30am - 4:00pm
Weekend Work Not Required
Exempt, Pay Grade CL
Under the general supervision of and in consultation with the Program Director and Clinical Instructor(s), instructs students in all aspects of the pertinent imaging discipline. Responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining a clinical education program in accordance with accreditation requirements. Assists in the recruitment and selection of students and clinical instructors. Responsible for testing and evaluating students, assisting in curriculum design, creating clinical schedules for students, supervising and training clinical instructors, and instructing students in the classroom, laboratory, and clinical site.
Required Work Experience:
- The clinical instructor must be a graduate of an accredited program of instruction appropriate to the particular imaging discipline. Bachelors degree required, or documented evidence of pursuing one.
- Requires the equivalent of two years full time experience in the appropriate imaging discipline.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires current certification in the appropriate imaging discipline.
- Certification in more than one modality is highly desirable.
- Where applicable, requires current state licensure in the State of Maryland
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of all imaging procedures and equipment used in the particular imaging discipline.
- Comprehensive ability to perform all imaging procedures appropriate to the particular imaging discipline.
- Well developed interpersonal skills that will enable the instructor to communicate effectively with the students, program faculty and clinical staff. Demonstrated proficiency in classroom instruction, curriculum development, supervision, counseling, and evaluation.
- Ability to accurately evaluate and critique student performance in the clinical area.
- Possesses an ability to adapt instructional styles, when appropriate, to the individual students for the purpose of enhancing student performance.
- Is able to think critically in the performance of duties, and adapt procedures and technical factors in order to produce optimal images.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/radiology-clinical-education-coordinator-1-radiology-johns-hopkins-hospital-b-617036-46c2c/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency