A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The position will support all laboratory functions including prepare buffers and media, operate autoclaves as well as sample analysis through a number of test procedures. You will perform daily quality control testing and report results to manufacturing. You will assist in the development of production standards to meet quality specifications and may recommend procedural changes. You will help maintain the Microbiology Lab in audit-ready and cGMP compliant manner. The working hours are 4:30pm to 1am.
- Participates in Laboratory and/or Quality Investigations
- Monitors equipment and instrumentation used on a daily basis to ensure proper operation and calibration
- Participates in the construction and/or revision of SOPs
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory
Who you are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Lifting up to 25lbs and perform repetitive tasks including frequent hand to finger manipulations.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent with a Quality Technician Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or work experience in a similar field
- Quality Control and cGMP experience
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Able to work in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to manage time efficiently and multi-task
- Ability to read and follow SOPs and interpret technical data
- Ability to evaluate methods and procedures to determine how they might be improved
- Ability to work in laboratory Biosafety Level 2 environment and work with teammates in multi-shift operation
RSRMSWhat we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 214864
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.