Job ID: 313819
For more than 40 years, Graham Architectural Products, a CRH company, has been producing, delivering and standing behind the highest quality and most innovative commercial and architectural grade products and services in the fenestration industry.
The Quality Technician role in our York location isn't just a job- it's a starting point to a great career with a great company. We hire motivated individuals who want to grow with us, and we will equip you with the knowledge you need to be successful. We have an incredible track record of promoting from within. You can be our next success story.
This role is perfect for the individual who approaches their work in a professional manner, who loves to be a part of a team, and who wants to help us get better, every single day. If that sounds like you, come join this industry leader!
Specific Job Responsibilities & Duties:
Qualifications: Education Experience
- Perform inspections using standards like ASTM, AAMA and any supplier provided documents and engineering specifications
- Understand and have the ability to perform SPC charting
- Use capability studies where necessary
- Perform quality audits in any area within manufacturing, including incoming materials
- 3 years QC experience or Graham product experience
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Ability to use basic QC tools (calipers, micrometers, etc)
- Ability to complete and interpret SPC charts
- Ability to read blue prints, including the understanding of tolerances
- Ability to complete simple math calculations and knowing fraction to decimal equivalents
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Good time management
- Self-starter and team player
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization and clearly define issues to leads, supervisors, managers and others
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Graham Architectural Products, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Graham Architectural Products is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
York PA Nearest Secondary Market:
Lancaster Job Segment:
Technician, Maintenance, Engineer, Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.