The Fulfillment Quality Review Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all documents contained in an Order Management System order are correct and complete. To accomplish this, the QR must possess several traits. Basic Math and Alpha Numeric Matching are a must to be successful in these roles.
Many documents that the QR handles are extremely similar in appearance but may contain totally different information based upon the location to which the document is being mailed. It is absolutely imperative that the QR check all product code numbers upon setup to ensure that the documents arranged on the Pod match the OES order form. This needs to be done at the beginning of each new setup.
- Quality: The QR must maintain quality standards by following all QR guidelines.
- Pick product codes for both internal and external clients.
- Stage orders for both internal and external clients into the appropriate Pod.
- Stage orders in the appropriate Lettershop staging area for automated insertion.
- Set-up Health Carrier's Orders
- Fold and
- Manually complete S1 level work
- The QR will be doing several tasks at once and must be able to handle these tasks quickly and with a 100% accuracy.
- Attention to detail: Management of temporary employees: Many times the QR must manage the work of temporary employees in order to fill the enormous numbers of OES orders. Most orders, once broken down, require the "stuffing" of envelopes at an extremely high rate (several hundred per hour). The QR needs to provide a work environment that encourages the employee to achieve this rate. Interpersonal skills are essential in this job to keep the employee motivated.
High School Diploma