Under the general direction of the Quality Assurance Supervisor, the Quality Control Lead is responsible for ensuring the timely and high-performance execution of activities related to product realization and product verification
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Monitor production scheduling, and coordinate the activities of employees who are involved in the inspection and verification of product based on scheduled customer orders, established priorities, and availability and capability of workers and equipment
* Determine capacity requirements for meeting internal commit dates and customer demand
* Ensure employees have necessary training, tools, and support to be fully effective in their positions
* Develop and sustain an atmosphere that encourages employee teamwork and participation to exceed customer expectations while driving continuous improvement
* Effectively interact within a cross-functional team to meet product delivery dates
* Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization
* Create quality notifications within the ERP system, and ensure the accuracy and completeness of information
* Support data flow and identification on area continuous improvement boards
* Support kaizen activity and related activities
* Support manufacturing operations, including quality trending and data analysis, and assist with containment initiatives
* Mentor and advise employees.
* Assign and evaluate work.
* Contributes to team effort in a collaborative and supportive manner.
* Maintains clean, organized work environment and adheres to all safety standards, procedures, and regulations.
* Adheres to all factory safety procedures and guidelines.
*Other duties as required in support of the department and the company*
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies is a clean facility, housing different machinery, equipment, processes, and chemicals which produce potential hazards in the work environment such as: ergonomic, chemical, machine point of operation, and powered industrial vehicle traffic.
These hazards are controlled through means of engineering controls, such as machine guarding, and administrative controls, such as safety policies and programs.
In certain areas of the facility, employees are required to wear Personal Protective equipment such as Hearing Protection, Safety Glasses, Safety Toe Shoes, and hand protection.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
* ASTM F-2412-2005, ANSI Z41-1999, or ANSI Z41-1991 rated safety toe shoes in specific areas
* Clear ANSI Z87.1 safety rated glasses
* Hearing protection, in specific areas
* Ability to compile with JSA in specific areas
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies is dedicated to identifying and reducing the environmental impact of its operations, activities, and products.
It is our commitment to comply with all applicable laws and other regulatory requirements concerning the environment. We are committed to preventing pollution and continually improving our environmental performance in all our global operations. This will be achieved through a comprehensive Environmental Management System that provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets of Carlisle Interconnect Technologies.
EXPORT COMPLIANCE DISCLAIMER
This position includes access or potential access to ITAR and/or EAR technical data. Therefore, candidates will need to qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, or a Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
* Associate degree and 3 years of experience, or high school diploma and 5+ years of relevant quality and manufacturing experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
* Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
* Proficient written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to read and understand verbal and written instructions, read blueprints, drawings, and schematics
* Experience within the Aerospace Industry with exposure to AS9100 and FAA regulations preferred
* Outstanding organizational skills and experience with managing multiple deadlines at once
* Proficient in communicating information to individuals and groups in both written and presentation form
* Proficient in the MS Office
* Knowledge of ERP systems, SAP preferred
* Ability to be flexible and able to function comfortably in a fast paced, constantly changing, and ambiguous environment while maintaining a positive team environment
* Reliable and flexible to work additional hours on short notice to complete orders and/or special projects to meet customer demands
* Understanding and experience in Lean manufacturing environment preferred. Participate in continuous improvement projects and 5S related performance teams
* A team player that can relate to people at all levels of the organization and possesses excellent communication skills with high ethical standards and a positive professional image
* Self-starter that can work extended hours as required to satisfy customer deadlines
* Demonstrates good judgment and decision-making skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!