OverviewResponsibilitiesQuality Inspector Duties and Responsibilities
JunoPacific provides premier medical device molding, design and assembly services for the medical device industry. JunoPacific is part of the Cretex Medical family of companies. Learn more at www.junopacific.com and www.cretexmedical.com.
Quality Inspector Position Summary
The Quality Inspector performs first piece, in-process inspections, and final inspections of components and assemblies per control/quality plans. The Quality Inspector will review and approve final release documentation. Performs incoming inspections per control/quality plans for received materials. This role will also complete appropriate quality records within company and GMP guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Inspection of injection molded parts relating to quality, appearance and performance
- Inspection of assemblies relating to quality, appearance and performance
- Inspection of received materials relating to quality, appearance and performance
- Inspection and audit of final product documentation prior to release
- Determine reasons for defects
- Read and understand quality control plans, blueprints and specifications
- Check parts dimensionally by using precision testing equipment, including Tool Scope, CMM, OGP and various other metrology tools and equipment
- Effective organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Read and comply with work instructions, set up sheets, and checklists
- Accurately records and reports hours worked
- Maintain an organized work area (5S) to include workstations, equipment, walkways, and locker areas
- Participate in the Operational Excellence Program
Quality Inspector Requirements
- Understand and comply with the Cretex professional competencies, company policies, and employee manual
- Adhere to all safety policies; includes wearing personal protective equipment when required
- Support and complies with the company's Quality System, ISO, and medical device requirements
- Complete all other work duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge of inspection equipment use and maintenance
- Read and comprehend customer supplied drawings and specifications
- Communicate inspection results with team members
- Manage multiple requirements and deadlines
- Quickly shift priorities in support of production inspection needs
- High school diploma or equivalent degree (GED)
- Experience with measuring instruments, methods and practices including hand tools and machine devices including CMM and Vision Systems
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to read, comprehend, follow and document work instructions, standard operating procedures, and training documents
- Mechanical aptitude
- Dexterity and hand and eye coordination
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
Quality Inspector Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks
QualificationsWhat is it Like to Work at JunoPacific?
- Knowledge of ISO 9001/13485
- Quality training/certifications
We recognize the contribution of every individual and promote growth, safety and security for all our employees. JunoPacific values performance and pays competitive wages along with a rich benefit package. We offer a positive work environment with a focus on continuous improvement.
Here are some of things that employees have said about working at JunoPacific:
- "This is the best company I've ever worked for, and it comes from the top down."
- "JunoPacific is a great opportunity for any newly graduated engineer."
- "It's challenging in a good way. Technologies are constantly changing; we are constantly getting new projects in each different than the one before. Being a young engineer it's really great to be able to learn so much and take in so much information."
We encourage you to explore the many opportunities JunoPacific can offer you as a valued team member. JunoPacific Benefits
As a Cretex Medical company, JunoPacific offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. JunoPacific also offers a 401(k)-retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay.
JunoPacific also offers company specific benefits, such as:
- Free Parking
- Employee Appreciation events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training and Development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics
- New state-of-the-art facility coming into operation in 2021!
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
This job has expired.