Quality Inspector 3rd Shift
Here at Westfall Technik, we pride ourselves on being the fastest-growing Plastic Injection Manufacturing Company in the USA and soon Globally. While many companies outsource their work, we believe in keeping our jobs in the US. We currently support over 1,500 employees across 15 facilities in the US, and we are still growing.
At Riverside Facility, we invest in our people. Our overall success is largely contributed to our employees' skills and talents, which have been impactful and essential to the growth of our business. Here, you'll get the opportunity to test your knowledge and skills and become a critical player within Westfall. We want you to view your time at Westfall as an investment in your future.
We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector 3rd Shift with the below qualifications:
- Read blueprints, Quality Plans, Cosmetic Standards, and/or engineering specifications to obtain product information such as specified material, cosmetic requirements, and dimensions.
- Perform a visual inspection of molded components.
- Perform dimensional measurements on components and assemblies.
- Input data into the SPC database and evaluate.
- Perform line, in-process, sub-assembly, shipping, and receiving inspection as required.
- Perform audits and prepare reports under the direction of supervisor and document results.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Three years of related inspection experience in the plastics industry).
- Five years of general inspection experience
- Ability to effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing at least the general business level required.
- Spanish language skills are desirable but not required.
- Ability to use basic inspection tools such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, and optical comparators.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Computer skills (word, excel, etc.) desired but not required
- Ability to identify and resolve problems of a low complexity level required
What You'll Love About Us:
- Salary: $21 / hour (Based on education and experience)
- 11 Paid Holidays, Sick Pay, COVID Sick Pay, Vacation Pay
- 401K, Plus Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Sponsored Life and AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Parental Leave, and More…
- We understand how COVID has affected many businesses around the globe. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, many companies had to permanently shut down and lay off workers. Because Westfall Technik is an essential business, we kept our doors open, our employees employed, and kept our employees safe by following our COVID policy and procedures, which still stand in place today.
- We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.