Quality Engineer II If you are a Quality Engineer II with 3+ experience in the Engineering or a QA focused role, please read on!
* Job Title:* Quality Engineer II
* Location:* Auburn, AL
* Salary:* $70K - $80K
* Requirements:* B.S. in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering/ 2+ years of experience in quality engineering or internal auditing
This would be an amazing opportunity if you are looking to join an amazing company with limitless professional growth opportunities!
*Additional ways in which a candidate may stand out would be:*
- Proficient with statistical and analytical tools
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt (helpful)
- Certified Internal Auditor of Certified Quality Engineer (preferred)
What You Will Be Doing - Provide guidance and support to Jr-level Engineers and Technicians in QA environment
- Review data from productions and research and present to customers in a digestible form
- Publish procedures for new processes while creating new procedures for existing ones
- Create test protocols for testing customer products
- Perform testing on products as needed
- Have an active hand in product research
- Improve packaging specifications for customers
- Utilize the internal quality system for data processes
What's In It for You - Amazing benefits package!
- Competitive base pay w/performance incentive opportunities
- 401k (w/match)
- Vacation time
- Life Insurance
- Pet insurance
- Award-winning career advancement program!
We are ACTIVELY interviewing, so please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!