Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are currently seeking a Quality Engineer 1st Shift to join our team in Wichita. In this role, you will be responsible for activities related to quality including planning and implementation of the company quality management program and drive Quality Improvements on the Supplier Chain using Lean Manufacturing / World Class Manufacturing.
- Develops and implements programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services, as well as developing programs to focus employees on quality improvement
- Manage Technicians to conduct inspections on products, materials, components, parts, etc., at various stages of the production process to ensure compliance with established quality and reliability standards
- Captures and analyzes statistical data from processes to either confirm compliance with established standards or identify deviations from standards
- Develops, assures, and maintains the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures (e.g. ISO 9001:2000), quality audits/review, Taguchi methods, process reengineering, etc.
- Develops policies, procedures, and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations
- Recommends new or enhanced methods, procedures, and standards to improve process and product quality.
- Development Problem Solving Projects using the Quality tools: 3G, 5W1H, 4M1D, 5WHY, 5QZD, DOE, PPA, etc.
- Act as a key member of the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) Quality & Customer Safety pillar team.
- Leadership skills. Lead a team on Quality area.
- Work with supplier to identify root cause of quality issue, implement monitor the countermeasures implementation.
- Lead project to solve issues related to warranty and plant scrap. Using PDCA/ Kaizen approach.
- Work with Logistic area to secure the production department, containing defective parts.
- Incoming Inspection process coordination, including continuous improvements activities to reduce the incoming inspection cost (8 Stages of Incoming Material).
- PPAP Process coordination.
- Material Review Board / Scrap cost management.
- Other related duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, Statistics or relevant discipline plus 2 or more years of quality assurance and/or engineering experience in a manufacturing environment to include experience with ISO 9001 standard and quality continuous improvements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 or more years of quality engineering experience in a manufacturing environment to include experience with ISO9001 standard and quality continuous improvement
- WCM or continuous improvement experience
- Automotive / Agriculture Equipment / Construction Equipment Industry experience.
- Quality process experience (control plans and root cause analysis).
- User knowledge of basic MS tools.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Minitab, Power BI or Qlik Sense programming experience.
- Assembly, Welding, and paint knowledge/experience.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.