CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
We are actively seeking a Quality Engineer to join our team in Burlington, IA.
- Performs activities related to quality including planning and implementation of the company quality management program.
- Develops and implements programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services, as well as developing programs to focus employees on quality improvement.
- Conducts nondestructive examination (NDE) and quality control (QC) inspections on products, materials, components, parts, etc., at various stages of the production process to ensure compliance with established quality and reliability standards.
- Captures and analyzes statistical data from processes to either confirm compliance with established standards or identify deviations from standards.
- Develops, assures and maintains the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures (e.g., ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14000 family of standards), quality audits/review, Taguchi methods, process reengineering, etc.
- Develops policies, procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations.
- Recommends new or enhanced methods, procedures and standards.
- Lead and/or assists with World Class/Lean Manufacturing assignments and presentations.
- Other related duties as assigned.
The salary for this position is $70k-$80,750K annually.
The qualified candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 3 years of quality/manufacturing experience
- We will consider candidates enrolled in an engineering degree program with manufacturing co-op or internship experience.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.