The Eagle QA/QC manager is responsible for overseeing the overall implementation of the QA/QC plan and coordinates all project testing, inspections and reporting matters.
Duties and responsibilities
Ensure jobsite compliance with company QAQC procedure
- Develop label submittal.
- Manage and perform quality inspections on performed work.
- Ensure NEC and specifications requirements are met.
- Work with field in answering questions they have about the forms or how to fill them out.
- Gather forms from field and review for completeness before submitting.
- Track and deliver QAQC documents to GC/owner.
- Perform equipment first inspections to verify equipment is correct and matches submittals.
- Track and facilitate all inspections.
- Ensure test equipment and tools are calibrated and have valid certifications logged and on hand.
- Coordinate and write SIPP's for job tasks required in active areas.
- Attend all GC QA-QC meetings and pass down to site superintendent and issues.
- Verify as-builds and cable schedules for close out documents.
- Provide Site superintendent/Sr. Project manager daily updates on issues.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records, files, preparing reports and or ordering supplies/equipment as needed.
- Perform coaching and counseling of personnel
- Assist sub-contractors with labeling requirements.
- Promote Zero accident safety culture.
- Work with team to develop and implement new procedures when needed.
- Three years of experience preferred.
- Ability to read/write the primary language used in the workplace (English)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong leadership and pre-planning abilities
- Proficient skills with MS Office Suite and Bluebeam
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to start early and work late, as needed
- Demonstrated commitment to employee safety
Indoor/outdoor temperatures vary by season and assigned work location/task.
Office work is generally conducted in a temperature-controlled environment; Locations may encounter noise from machinery/equipment/vehicles or other processes and equipment
While performing the duties of this job, may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration; may be exposed to a variety of extreme conditions while at construction job sites (weather, noise, etc.).Physical requirements
Must be able to stand/walk/sit for long periods of time (8 hours or more); bend/stoop, kneel/crouch/squat while wearing a tool belt; lift, move or push up to 50 lbs; good manual dexterity (use/management of tools, typing, writing, operation of computers/mouse); ability to climb using a ladder; wire/conduit pulling. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.Direct reports
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Health & Welfare (medical, dental & vision)
- 401(k) with competitive match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program