Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 22152
PURPOSE: Provides administrative support to the Buyer Planners.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Provides administrative support to the Buyer Planners , and other department personnel
- Represent buyer planners to ensure timely and accurate information is obtained and communicated internally/externally
- Communicate and interface with suppliers and internal departments to resolve issues
- Support buyer planners/ receiving personnel for purchase of Production materials
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- High school education or equivalent
- Prior relevant business experience preferred; knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Effectively use office equipment e.g. computer, copier, fax machine, calculator, etc
- Proficient in various software packages including MS Word, Excel and Access; Lotus Notes; SAP; Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills to handle a constantly changing series of priorities
- Excellent communication skills; ability to explain matters in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to maintain confidential information in an appropriate manner, in all instances
- Ability to record and maintain accurate and complete records
- Maintains a pleasant disposition under pressure; works effectively with all levels of the organization
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Manufacturing Support Section:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Machinist, Administrative Assistant, Welding, SAP, ERP, Manufacturing, Administrative, Technology
This job has expired.