HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Set up machine with proper tool, according to shop floor instructions
- Print finish good and internal bar code labels
- Prepare material for punching into diverse preform configurations
- Inspect material before and after punching
- Optimize material usage by pre-cutting material as best fit for the particular preform size
- Report material usage and SAP transactions as needed to maintain inventory integrity
- Retrieve material from storage and return it there after usage
- Do minor machine troubleshooting
- Work safely and follow all safety procedures
- High school diploma or technical school graduate, or general education diploma (GED) & Minimum 2 years' experience with demonstrated proficiency
- Knowledge of Vertical and/or Horizontal coating process preferred.
- Able to lift 50lbs, and up to 25lbs on a frequent basis during a shift.
- SAP, Computer proficiency (SAP, Word, Excel, Access, Lotus Notes, Internet, Windows)
- Must be in good physical condition and with no restrictions in movement.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.