PROJECT SERVICE MANAGER
The role of the Project Service Manager is to manage the service requirements and product delivery of projects from the contract date until the satisfactory completion of the project.
PSM will be the main contact for the on-site Project Manager and visit the jobsite on a monthly basis to meet with the Project Manager to cover the following:
- Check in with the Project Manager for updates & any outstanding issues
- Obtain a delivery matrix for the project including details of product specified for each unit and when each unit or floor is scheduled for delivery.
- Follow up with the Project Manager to ensure the accuracy of the delivery schedule and update MBA Admin with any changes to the delivery matrix.
- Train the different trades on installing Miele appliances
- Verify that the product installed to date is installed properly to our satisfaction
- Schedule service calls as needed
- Place orders for the project as required by the delivery matrix
- Inspect damaged product at jobsites to determine if an RA is needed, or order parts to have the product repaired.
Protocol's for the Project Service Manager position
- PSM & Developer Division Manager will conference/meet weekly for a status review.
- PSM will communicate to BDM & Dev. Div. Mgr. via tasks assigned via Sales Force
- Generally the position of Project Service Manager should allocate 5 days in the field.
- When product is shipped to a sales center/model unit the Project Service Manager will visit the sales center site to inspect the rough in and verify the installation date to oversee the installation and ensure that our products are installed to our satisfaction and performing properly.
- Visit active sales centers/model units on a quarterly basis
- Once a contract is signed the PSM should visit the jobsite to meet Project Manager's and obtain the current delivery matrix to submit to MBA Admin
- Schedule installation training at the jobsite for the trades
- PSM should visit jobsites of projects once per month. Certain projects will require more frequent contacts
- The PSM will work closely with the Builder Developer Manager and meet monthly to review and plan key contacts and tasks for the upcoming month.
- PSM will travel with the Builder Developer Manager 2 days per month contacting jobsites & sales centers
- Contacts & phone calls made by the PSM & BDM will be logged into Sales Force daily.
- General knowledge of electricity and wiring diagrams
- Proficiency with e-mail programs, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent Product knowledge including Operation, Installation and machine design.
- Ability to work alone and represent the company in a Professional way.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to resolve issues or conflicts within Project Management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- College Degree preferred
Interested candidates that possess dedication, the skills to exceed our customer's expectations as detailed herein and the drive to join a growing appliance brand are encouraged to apply online at www.mieleusa.com. ABOUT MIELE There are only a few brands in the world that have sustained their vision, traditions and high-quality standard for more than a century. Fewer still that can claim consistent family ownership and international brand name integrity. And only one that is recognized for creating the world's most innovative appliances. Founded in Germany in 1899 with a single promise of Immer Besser, a phrase meaning Forever Better, Miele has dynamically grown to become the world's largest family-owned and operated appliance company with over 16,600 employees, 12 production facilities, representation in nearly 100 countries and annual turnover of USD$3.62bn (2009/10). As a premium appliance brand represented on all continents, Miele is steadfastly committed to the highest quality, performance and environmental standards. The company's innovative heritage, state-of-the-art design and engineering aesthetic have inspired comparison to other powerhouse German brands synonymous with innovation: Mercedes-Benz and BMW. Miele's range of exceptional consumer appliances includes: vacuum cleaners; laundry systems; rotary irons; dishwashers; built-in convection, speed, steam and combi-steam ovens; cooktops; ventilation hoods; refrigeration; wine storage and coffee systems. Additionally, Miele Professional (the commercial product division) offers dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers and rotary irons for commercial use as well as washer-disinfectors for medical, dental and laboratory applications. To research further, we invite you to visit mieleusa.com for complete and detailed product information or miele-sustainability.com for our public communication regarding Miele's commitment to our environment and its employees. Miele is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports and enforces a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA:M/F/D/VWhy you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the accountability for results
- You like working for a family run company, market leader in the premium domestic appliance.
- You like working for a company that believes in the aspiration to do it forever better and to be forever better
- A competitive compensation package
- 100% covered Life and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness discounts on medical premiums
- 401k with company match
- Generous Employee Purchase program
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Engaging Employee Activities
What does it take for a family run company to become world market leader in the premium domestic appliance and commercial machine segment? It takes more than offering average products, run-of-the-mill service or short-sighted actions. It also requires the aspiration to do it forever better and to be forever better. This stance accounts for a good working environment at Miele and the success of our products.
Our colleagues can rest assured that those who live up to our standards of quality and professionalism grow personally and professionally. No matter if they are at entry levels or managers.
Miele asks a lot of its employees. They are expected to develop and manufacture worldwide market premium products that are "Immer Besser". In return, they receive the most valuable thing Miele can give them: that they themselves become "Immer Besser" - in all of their professional and personal abilities.
"Immer Besser" is therefore an entrepreneurial success principle from which customers and employees benefit in equal measure. We call this principle "MAKE IT BETTER. BE BETTER". Miele is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports and enforces a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA:M/F/D/V
This job has expired.