Contra Costa Electric (CCE) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Since 1946 the name Contra Costa Electric, Inc. has stood for value, quality and service. Our success is a result of our commitment to these principles. Headquartered in Martinez, CA with branch offices in Bakersfield and Fresno, CA, we combine the global reach and strong financial resources of EMCOR, vast local project experience and collaborative labor relations with the skill and knowledge of our professional personnel to fill the wide range of electrical construction needs of California.
Job Title: Electrical Project Manager
CONTRA COSTA ELECTRIC, INC. has a position available as an Electrical Project Manager to support members of our Commercial Department team in our Martinez, CA office.
As a member of our project management team, you will oversee all aspects of assigned projects from conception through completion. You will manage these projects in a manner that exceeds our customers' expectations and ensures that our work meets all company performance goals and safety policy requirements.
This position reports directly to the Commercial Division Manager / VP.
Description of Duties:
- Oversees work assignments and performance of personnel assigned to project.
- Identifies and acquires necessary project resources internally and externally.
- Plans, reviews, and updates weekly project activities to ensure project performance.
- Maintains project budget and scheduling activities.
- Oversees the quality, safety and performance of subcontractors.
- Oversees billings and collections processes.
- Assists and resolves issues in customer service, support and billings.
- Maintains all required project documentation.
- Manages Job Start and Project Closeout process.
- Maintains positive working relationships with clients, building owners, contractors, consultants, vendors and partners.
Experienced applicants must have a minimum of 5+ years working for an electrical contractor with direct experience in managing Commercial and Industrial construction projects as a Project Manager and or Estimator. Must be knowledgeable in all areas of electrical installation including a working knowledge of contract documents, project estimates, and construction specifications. Must be skilled in prioritizing, problem solving, multi-tasking and organizing. Excellent communication and computer skills are required. Must maintain excellent communications and working relationship with clients and their representatives.
- Knowledge of basic labor relations, including union contract requirements and hiring practices.
- Knowledge of project financial management including billing, cash flow projections and related activities.
- Conceptual Budgeting and Design Build.
- Work in Progress Reporting and productivity monitoring.
- Coaching, teaching, mentoring, and personnel development
- NFPA 70E, OSHA, and MSHA experience
Working knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Power Point, Word, and Excel applications. Advanced use capabilities of ACCUBID and/or related Estimating software systems. Working knowledge of Viewpoint or similar accounting software or related accounting system. Preferred Education and Experience:
A degree in engineering, construction management, or minimum of 5 years demonstrated equivalent and related experience.
CONTRA COSTA ELECTRIC, INC. is and Emcor company and offers a full benefit package including.
Job Site Location:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans with flexible spending account option
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Flexible paid time off policy and paid holidays
- Educational and Degree Assistance Programs
- 825 Howe Road, Martinez, CA 94553
- Typical Working Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday
Based on work history, experience, and qualifications.
Join Contra Costa Electric, Inc, a division of EMCOR Group, the world-leading provider of planning, consulting, mechanical and electrical construction, and facilities services. EMCOR is a network of 79 companies and employs over 26,000 staff in more than 100 locations throughout the US and Canada, in Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. We offer our team members medical, dental, optical, 401K, vacation, and holiday pay. Apply now to join our great team today! For more information, please visit our website at emcorgroup.com
Contra Costa Electric, Inc, requires all new hires to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. Contra Costa Electric, Inc, is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.