Project Manager - Commercial Construction If you are a Project Manager - Commercial Construction with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We believe a building is more than concrete, steel, and glass. It's a place for ideas, for learning, for healing, for inventing, for connecting. It's a place where visions come to life. We bring people together to work in new and better ways applying the best practices, technology, and methods for exceptional results.
What You Will Be Doing - Reads and understands owner and trade partner contract language, ensures objectives of contracts are met and delivers on contract obligations of the firm. - - - Responsibilities include contract development, pre-contract reviews, and final contract language and contract negotiations.
- Develops and inputs project budgets for cost tracking and forecasting. Works closely with Superintendent to review project budgets and productivity on a weekly basis. -
- Provides job forecasting monthly to accurately reflect project costs to completion of the project. Understands and evaluates project extras and change orders.
- Works closely with project team members and Superintendent to develop the pull plan schedule and implement schedule monitoring and adjustment periods throughout the construction project. Evaluates changes in the project which may or may not impact the project schedule and adjusts events and removes constraints as necessary.
- Prepares and evaluates reports as it relates to the quality assurance of the project. Conducts pre-task installation meetings to confirm scope of work is meeting the project documents and standards assigned to the project. Involves product and material representatives in the process of evaluating the quality assurance of materials or systems on the project.
- Works closely with Superintendent and Safety Director to develop and monitor the site specific safety plan. Ensures trade partner meet safety obligations to provide a safe project site.
- Provides exceptional project management skills in all areas of communication, time management, customer service, client and team interaction, process, and work flow. -
- Understands the risks and responsibilities of project delivery.
- Able to review plans and specifications in detail to understand the constructability of materials and systems. Understands the constraints and advantages of different - building materials, methods, and impact on the project budget and schedule.
- Builds and embraces a culture of continuous improvement. Incorporates Lean principles into daily activities and tasks of a construction project. Understands and applies techniques of the Lean process to provide continuous improvement for him or herself and others in the firm.
- Develop, update, and finalize project estimates from initial concept through the establishment of a Guaranteed Maximum Price. Involves subcontractors and vendors in the estimating process. Understands unit prices and has a thorough understanding of overall trade scope and pricing.
What You Need for this Position - 3-5 years construction project management experience
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Open for light travel
What's In It for You - $100-120k
- 100% paid Medical/Dental/Vision for employee and their family with Premera/Willamette or Delta Dental/VSP
- $1 to $1 match up to 6% on 401K
- Vacation and Sick time are front loaded January 1 ready to use. Amount depends on position but most PM start with 3 weeks vacation time.
- Annual bonus in December based upon individual and company performance
- Annual merit increases in June based on performance with some cost of living adjustment
- Car allowance + company cell phone
So, if you are a Project Manager - Commercial Construction with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!