Job Title: Project Manager (Client Specific)
Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: Dayton, Ohio
FLSA Status: Full-Time / Exempt
Quebe Holdings, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of publicly traded EMCOR Group Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical services. Quebe Holdings business units operate in a dynamic and specialty construction environment. We are committed to meeting the high service level expectations of our customers and do so with a knowledgeable, flexible, and engaged workforce. Everything we do is with this customer focus in mind, from safety management services, embracing the latest technology to employee education.
Quebe Holdings, Inc. has an opening for a Project Manager in Dayton, Ohio within its Chapel Electric Co., LLC business unit. This individual will be responsible for planning, directing, or coordinating activities concerned with the Electrical, Mechanical and General Construction projects assigned. He or she will participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. This individual must have the ability to support multiple subcontractors and to resolve field problems as they arise. This individual maintains full financial responsibilities of the project and must understand construction financial and accounting practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties will likely be assigned.
- Manages all aspects of the project activities for projects assigned in accordance with project goals, budget, quality control and company objectives;
- Responsible for providing project management resources to act for the company in matters pertaining to the successful progress and completion of assigned projects according to established budget, schedules and contract documents;
- Ensure adherence to project budget and reports any potential risks or discrepancies to Operations Leadership and during the budget review process monthly (WIPS);
- Understands complex project plans, drawing specifications and schedule as well as the resources necessary to complete the project on time and within budget;
- Ensure accurate and timely project documentation, including but not limited to: RFIs submittals, schedule updates, time records, supplemental work orders, change order pricing, and general project correspondence;
- Coordinate with Superintendent and Project Field staff to determine the priority of job-especially when dealing with scheduling conflicts for labor, equipment or materials;
- Establishes, maintains and tracks performance standards for all work performed on assigned projects;
- Perform regular inspections on all work performed on assigned projects;
- Adheres to the Company uniform project management procedures and cost accounting standards;
- Foster and maintain consistent and uniform cooperation among all departments within the Company;
- Works with Operations Leadership on the bid mark-up that are consistent with the volume and profit objectives for the project and the Company;
- Review estimates and proposal scope letters;
- Review RFQ/RFP documents for the solicitation of subcontractors and vendors;
- Process a high level of expertise in all phases electrical and low voltage design and construction;
- Enforce compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, safety standards and contracts and reports all variances to Operations Leadership;
- Perform additional assignments as required by the needs of the company or as directed by executives;
- Regular travel to field locations in the Greater Dayton area, typically within 30 miles.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5-10 years Project Management experience in the Construction Industry;
- High School diploma or GED required;
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Construction Management from an accredited College or University OR completion of Electrical Apprenticeship program OR Project Management experience in Specialty Contracting or General Contracting.
- Working knowledge of complex project plans, drawing specifications and schedule as well as the resources necessary to complete the project on time and within budget;
- Working knowledge of project management procedures and cost accounting standards;
- Project Management experience working on Manufacturing, Commercial, Hospitality, Health Care, Education, Mission Critical, or Industrial projects preferred;
- Demonstrated knowledge and working knowledge of project documentation, including but not limited to: RFIs submittals, schedule updates, time records, supplemental work orders, change order pricing;
- Working knowledge of all applicable federal, state, and city laws, regulations, safety standards;
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, (i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel);
- Familiarity with Bluebeam, AutoCAD, and other technical or construction programs;
- Familiarity with project management/document control software;
- Familiarity with construction/financial software packages;
- Regular travel to field locations across the US.
Must have the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally or in writing in English, cooperate, and collaborate with multiple levels of customer, employees, unions, government agencies, vendors and suppliers, and other contractor organizations.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, see, talk, and hear. The employee is regularly required to walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to commute to field locations across the entire United States. The employee must have the ability to navigate around job site locations.WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee should expect to sit for long periods in front of a computer and also travel to field locations as needed.
While visiting field locations, the employee may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; dust, fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions, exposure to sunlight; cold and heat; risk of electrical shock and vibration.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.